Dear Friends at Clearview Lantern, We would like to extend our sincere and heartfelt gratitude to you for accepting Slim as part of the Clearview family. We knew he was loved and respected by those who cared for him. As his family, our minds were always at ease to know he was surrounded by a supportive and competent staff at Clearview Lantern. We would highly recommend your facility to any family needing assisted living.

 -Fondly,  Bill and Deb G.

Submit your review

Create your own review

Clearview Lantern Suites
Average rating:  
 6 reviews
by Satisfied on Clearview Lantern Suites
great for my mom

My mom has lived at Clearview for more than a year. I can highly recommend this for assisted living. The staff is very good to her, it is clean and well-kept. The menu has variety. There are plenty of activities although she does not participate in much. The medical care has been responsive and reliable. She has fallen fairly often and they always call me. I visit her every week at various times and have always found her in a safe, caring situation.

by Family of Ollie on Clearview Lantern Suites
Wonderful place

We could not have found a better place for our mom to be when she started having memory issues. She is always very well cared for and the staff take the time to talk with her and help her get around. They have many activities throughout the week and the times we have eaten with her the food was really good. I am so impressed with the amount of compassion everyone here has for the residents. They are truly made to feel like they are family and any minor issues that have come up have been promptly addressed to our complete satisfaction. Everyone is so friendly here and our mom just loves her "girls". And John!!!!! So glad we found you!!!

by Resident on Clearview Lantern Suites

The care here seems good, although a little more compassion would go a long way from the director. Jeanette can be rough. The meals are exceptional, and the rooms lovely. A- rating

by JLG on Clearview Lantern Suites

It was very clean. They do a lot for the people that stay there. They have christmas carolers come in and sing and they also play bingo once a week. It didnt not smell. The staff is very polite, friendly and understanding. They were very helpful explaining grandma’s conditions to us and other family members. They were even good with explaining it to our children. They keep the patients who need constant care seprate from those who need it only at certain times. They even have estates which can be bought. They check on the estates about once a week to make sure everything is still ok and everyone is still doing well. They allow the patients who are just there for assited living to roam the hallways and visit other patients. They encourage the community to make things for the patients since most of the patients dont get many visitors. There food is prepared hot everyday and can be delivered or yo u can go to the cafeteria and eat

by Family of Ellen P. on Clearview Lantern Suites
To the Staff

Dear Staff of Clearview Lantern, Thank you so much for the special love and care that all of you gave to our beautiful mom. The beautiful surroundings in Clearview Lantern that have been created for the pleasure and comfort of the residents and the sincere caring atmosphere greatly enriched our mom’s life. She truly was a remarkable person and we are very proud of her. During her living years, she touched the lives of many with her special ways of creating works of fine beauty and also with her gentle, softspoken manner. Her many works of beauty & perfection will be a lasting treasure of “Jewels” for her family and fiends to remember her by. They will live forever after… We truly appreciate and thank you for your kindness. God bless you

by Rickie on Clearview Lantern Suites
Great so far!

I am now in Clearview Lantern Suites, and this afternoon, there were dogs for entertainment. We also have bingo, cards, and National Strawberry Milkshake Day. The rooms were recently renovated with furniture. The food is not really good, but they are working on it. The staff is 75% fine, and the other 25% is still being considered. I am one of the youngest people here; it takes a while for someone my age to get adjusted to this sort of thing

Contact Us

Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for and we will get back to you.

Or you can call us at (330) 847-6800.

Inquirer consents that Clearview Lantern Suites may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax.  Communications may include information regarding Clearview Lantern Suites residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Clearview Lantern Suites news.  If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Clearview Lantern Suites will comply with all applicable law. Clearview Lantern Suites does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.